Find all the contact information for the LANXESS sites worldwidefind out more
LANXESS India Private Limited:
LANXESS India was incorporated in India on February 20, 2004, and was named as LANXESS India Private Limited on June 30, 2004. LANXESS India Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of LANXESS Deutschland GmbH is represented through all its fourteen business units, operating out of its registered office in Thane and sales offices in New Delhi and Chennai with around 1000 employees across its operations. The company also has manufacturing facilities in India for six of its business units. The manufacturing sites are located in Nagda in Madhya Pradesh and Jhagadia in Gujarat. Production facilities for business units Rubber Chemicals, Liquid Purification Technologies, High Performance Materials (high tech plastics), Material Protection Products and Rhein Chemie (polymer bound rubber chemicals, additives and release agents) are operational in Jhagadia while that of Advanced Industrial Intermediates has a production facility in Nagda.
LANXESS has invested a sizeable amount in India in the last four years, in greenfield investments, acquisitions and in upgradation of assets, which validates the potential of the Indian chemical industry. LANXESS is here to be a part of this growth and expects to grow its operations in the Indian subcontinent in the coming years.
Manufacturing Facilities of LANXESS in India:
• Business Unit High Performance Materials commenced operations in Jhagadia in 2012
• Business Unit Rhein Chemie relocated to Jhagadia in 2012
• Business Unit Material Protection Products relocated to Jhagadia in 2012
• Business Unit Liquid Purification Technologies commenced operations in Jhagadia in 2010
• Business Unit Rubber Chemicals has a production facility in Jhagadia since 2010
• Business Unit Advanced Industrial Intermediates has a production facility in Nagda since 2009
• Waste water post treatment plant in Nagda operational since December 2012
• Cogeneration plants in Nagda and Jhagadia operational since October 2010
Managing Director and Country Representative: Dr. Joerg Strassburger
In all its activities around the world, LANXESS subscribes to the principle of sustainable development. The company’s goal is to bring in line economic, ecological and social aspects within its corporate strategy. LANXESS is a member of the leading sustainable indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World, FTSE4Good and the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI).
LANXESS is treading the path that is inherent in its name: Combined from the French verb 'lancer’ meaning to thrust forward and the English noun ‘success’, LANXESS represents the determined will to achieve and the readiness to embrace continual change. This is also reflected through its accomplishment, which is inclusion in DAX, an index for top 30 German companies.