Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108
Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 is a strongly acidic, gel-type, monodispersive cation exchange resin styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer. It is formulated to be extremely resistant to chemical, osmotic and mechanical stress.
Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 is especially suitable for:
- Demineralization of water for industrial steam generation operated with co-current or modern counter-current systems like e.g. Lewatit WS System, Lewatit Liftbed System or Lewatit Rinsebed System
- Polishing using the Lewatit Multistep System or a conventional mixed bed arrangement in combination with the following anion components: Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 MB, Lewatit® MonoPlus M 800, Lewatit® MonoPlus M 600, Lewatit ® MonoPlus MP 500, Lewatit® MonoPlus MP 800 and Lewatit® MonoPlus MP 600.
Liquid Purification Technologies
Advantages of Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 include:
- High flow rates during regeneration and loading
- High operating capacity at low regenerant consumption
- Low rinse water requirement
- Homogeneous throughput of regenerants, water and solutions, resulting in a homogeneous operating zone
- Virtually linear pressure drop gradient across the entire bed depth, allowing operation with higher bed depths
- Good separation of the components in mixed bed applications.
Areas of applications
- Demineralisation of industrial water
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Strongly Acidic Cation Exchange Resin